The new Guardians pursue their mission to close the twelve portals to Metamoor that threaten their world. When the prediction that they will be betrayed by someone close to them comes to pass, though, can the W.I.T.C.H. girls pull together, or will they come apart at the seams...?
- And the trip down memory lane continues! This collection of the W. I. T. C. H.-volumes contain my favorite volume of this entire arc. # 8, THE BLACK ROSES.I don't know, but I've always loved that volume. The only reason this one doesn't get a 5/5 rating, is because some places the dialog seemed forced. I will admit, I hate that I notice these things now...
- I love this! The Meridian comics have always been my favourites.
- it was great
- Part 1 The Twelve Portals Volume 2Plot: This graphic novel covers the issues “The Last Tear” “Illusions and Lies” “One Day You’ll Meet Him” and “The Black Roses of Meridian”.My Thoughts: I’ve done reviews on most of these separate issues so in this I’ll talk about the illustrations. GORGEOUSLY DONE AGAIN! This is probably the BEST way to read the issues instead of the chapter books! The Last TearI don’t think I really had ...
- I really enjoyed this volume a lot. I really adore the character of Wil. But I loved all the characters to be honest. They are all so different and i love the various powers they all have. I also love the strong focus on friendship and finishing evil. I l think the drawing is the standout in this series. I love all the different locations we see. I also like how the romance in these pieces are not the primary focus yet. It love thee various sides...
- Just as much fun as the first volume! The translation felt a little more mature, thankfully, and the art was still great...except for the last chapter. I remember noticing the change as a kid, but WHAT HAPPENED?
- This novel had a repetitive scene of the girls closing the portal to prevent the people of Matamoors. The girls were told repetitively not to trust anyone. Ms. Vargas comes back, but only to assist the girls with the task of communicating with the monsters and closing the veil.
- Another adorable installment. I love the art and I appreciate how this series fights for friendship and the good in others.
- this series is so precious - <3
- Again, this nostalgia right is getting to be fairly epic. Love the W.I.T.C.H. gals and everything they represent: girl power, friendship, and justice. Reminds me a tad of Sailor Moon.
- Na ir užkibau..
- It's getting interesting. I enjoyed re-reading this a lot more than I did with book 1. Maybe that is also because I've always had a crush on Caleb.
- *This review is for the first 3 volumes*This comic series is amazing. It's about five middle school girls in the real world who gain magical powers to control the elements and have to fight off evil that comes to their world from different dimensions. Sound familiar? That's because it's basically Sailor Moon, but that's not a bad thing. Though the series is undoubtedly inspired by the phenomenal success of Sailor Moon, it manages to stand on its ...