The final confrontation is at hand, and the girls must find a way to take down the evil Prince Phobos and reclaim the crown of Meridian! Who will emerge victorious in the showdown between light and darkness??
- Elyon has always been my favourite character and the person I'm the most interested in knowing more about so I'll always be sad that she didn't have a bigger part of the series after this. And that we didn't get to explore Meridian more now that Elyon is the queen.
- Honestly I'm loving re-reading these so much. I'm really enjoying everything - the story is just so good and hear warming and I can't wait to read more.
- Can't believe I used to wait for a comic every week.. It's almost hard to stop. I'm also still so impressed by the illustrations. However, I do see a difference in style now. Not all the images are similar, in the sense that some times the characters do not look like the characters in the way they are drawn. Some images are rushed where other's have clearly been created with a lot of care. Initially I thought the differences could be found in cov...
- I absolutely adore this series. I mean the artwork is stunning and the story is one K really really luke! The first part of it is the one I remember reading the most as a kid. The last few chapters of the first part were my favourite. Once again I couldn't put my book down when they decided that the time for the ladt battle has come.Everything after achieving their first victory is a blur which excites me as I can go forward reading it with new e...
- Yup, still good. Still would have liked for Caleb to have an actual role in this. I really like how the end wasn't to "beat the bad guy" but to "empower the good guy". I feel that this is pretty good at just avoiding a lot of tropes but it still gets the messages across. Very very enjoyable.
- Again, almost 5 but not quite! The problem is a bit in the script, with those dialogs that sound weird sounding REALLY weird. Also, I wish this was a chapter longer. One more album about the fighting, but it isn't, and so it seems a bit too easy for me, which I find really sad.
- Genial el final de esta primera saga, qué ganas de empezar la siguiente!Psd: Salve la reina Elyon y los novios-flor.
- it was great
- Con este volumen se termina el primer arco argumental de W.I.T.C.H. Siendo el más reconocido de toda la historia por muchos lectores, y que hasta ahora, es también mi favorito.Aquí veremos el desenlace respecto a la gente de Meridian y, sal fin, las dudas de Elyon llegarán a una conclusión. Al fin podremos ver que toma una decisión sin ninguna influencia. Los motivos del príncipe Phobos y el apoyo de Lord Cedric durante los vólumenes 1, 2...
- This volume was so good! The last 100 or so pages I inhaled. I don't know where the time went, I was so sucked into the story! It was one moment after the other and I actually had feelings for some of those heartfelt moments. I was so worried about everyone, and dang. This just makes me want to watch the cartoon again, but I heard all the characters voices in my head. I love these graphic novels. I can't wait to read the next three.
- I really loved the conclusion to this part of the series. It was super hard to put down this collection. I loved how the dynamics between the girls changed and also how the relationship between the girls and Elyon changed in this collection. The art work in this collection is simply stunning. I really loved the focus on female friendships and also the dymnacis of their power it was such a fun read and really hard to put down the collection. I wil...
- The girls find their battle against Phobos becoming increasingly tough as they try to balance family dilemmas and Elyon's inevitable coronation with closing the final portals to Metamoor and finally saving the Veil! Gnone will keep readers enticed with this fantastic end to a wondrous arc that will lead to even greater adventures, full of colourful characters and antics. Can Will lead her friends to victory, or is the Veil lost forever?
- It’s so wonderful to see that even after thirteen years I still love this story, and my favorite character is still Irma ( I adore her .) I have this sudden urge now to see the tv show again now.
- This was super cute and just makes me want more!
- The two last chapters will forever be my favourites! I hope to see Elyon again later on!
- When I saw the republished graphic novel of the series, I was really happy. I grew up with this series in middle school. This was a good read. I plan to read more books in the series. 😆😃
- Great start of the new year. I love rereading W.I.T.C.H.!
- *This review is for the first 3 volumes*This comic series is amazing. It's about five middle school girls in the real world who gain magical powers to control the elements and have to fight off evil that comes to their world from different dimensions. Sound familiar? That's because it's basically Sailor Moon, but that's not a bad thing. Though the series is undoubtedly inspired by the phenomenal success of Sailor Moon, it manages to stand on its ...