Kamala Khan has vanished! But where has she gone, and why? Jersey City still has a need for heroes, and in the wake of Ms. Marvel's disappearance, dozens have begun stepping up to the plate. The city's newest super hero Red Dagger and even ordinary citizens attempt to carry on the brave fight in Kamala's honor. Somehow, Ms. Marvel is nowhere...but also everywhere at once! Absent but not forgotten, Ms. Marvel has forged a heroic legacy to be proud...
Details Ms. Marvel, Vol. 9
Reviews Ms. Marvel, Vol. 9
- I didnt like the start of this. The first few issues deals with The Inventor but majority of it without ms marvel. It just didnt seem to have the same fun as the previous. After Bruno returns it brings the story back to the main arc and begins the reasons for why this series was so much fun to begin with.
- 85/100.Secundarios característicos que llevan casi todo el peso del primer arco argumental del tomo + Cameo esperado desde hacía unos diez números = Big comeback.Segundo arco argumental bien hilado de principio a fin y aunque corto, el espíritu de Ms Marvel impregna todas sus páginas.Otro magnífico tomo para Kamala Khan.
- I loved this volume. I enjoy the focus back on Kamala's personal relationships; it's a part of her narrative that I've always enjoyed. And of course, the writing was smart, the perfect balance of witty, and left me anxious for the next volume already!
- awesome long wait worth it
- The 'Legacy' event is deeply silly, but fortunately this comic has been pretty silly since the beginning, so it fits. Actually, if I hadn't known there was an event going on, I don't think I would've noticed, it all threads so seamlessly with the regular characters and their arcs and the standard tone. Anyway, when I say the 'Legacy' event is silly I mean it in a bad way, but when I say Ms. Marvel is silly I mean it in a good way. This comic has ...
- I know, I know, it's also the job of a good comic series giving their secundar characters some prime time, and I can say Kamala's friends kicked ass, but they are not Kamala and I missed her every time she was not on the spotlight.And there's also the fact that, even though I know that's the goal, sometimes it gets too "childish"?!I don't know. I guess I'd just like to see some dark teen special... I said SPECIAL. Don't kill Ms. Marvel's vibe!
- This was a pretty weird volume of Ms. Marvel, since she wasn't even in half of it. She went missing after the last volume, and her friends and supporting cast are filling in for her at the start of the book. We get back to something approaching normal about halfway through, and it goes in the direction that I had hoped, and I rather enjoyed reading it, despite the beginning being a bit slow.
- Another great volume even if it was more filler than the previous couple of volumes. I think it is a great bridge for bringing back certain characters that I am super excited to see more of.
- man that last issue ,,, it really hit me
- This was a fun volume. I like it very much! :D
- I’m curious - any other Muslims reading this, would you have a conversation with an Imam/Moulana like Kamala did?