The Gourmet Mag is a fine cooking magazine. An Italian food magazine exploring traditional Italian recipes, modern Italian cuisine, seasonal and healthy Italian recipes, Italian people and Italian culture. You get a classic Italian cookbook, a travel guide and a collection of Italian food and culture stories in every single issue. Welcome to the Yellow Issue! A place where everything is cozy, homey and comfortable. A kitchen where we cook nutriti...
Details An Italian Cooking Magazine
Reviews An Italian Cooking Magazine
- mostly liked this. Recipes sound yummy and I love the writing. However, there's a mistake in the very first recipe (the cauliflower is missing from the list of ingredients). That makes me hesitate to try any of the recipes.
- Cute picsI was expecting something completely different when I started this book since I thought it was a compilation from Gourmet Magazine. I think this is maybe a self published digital book/magazine? It is definitely not edited. I did enjoy reading this quick little food book. The photographs are beautiful and the goofy English is kinda charming. I learned some Italian food and culture facts that I did not previously know and some of the recip...
- I won this in a Goodreads' Giveaway. The recipes are interesting but not all really practical for someone that doesn't have access to all the ingredients. The book is not that well written and I assume translated. The photography is very beautiful. Because of the pictures, it would back a great coffee table book but it looses some of that as an ebook.
- I received a copy of this book for free through GoodReads giveaways. It has a ton of delicious recipes in it that I can’t wait to try! I love that the measurements are in grams and ounces as well, makes it more convenient. There are a few ingredients though that I’m a little worried might be difficult to find locally (I.e., saffron pistils, some of the types of fish, black truffles, etc.)
- EclecticI won this magazine from Goodreads. It is an eclectic collection of uncommon Italian recipes alongside lovely photographs. It's clear that it was either translated from the Italian or else the author is a non native English speaker, but that just adds to its charm. I am looking forward to trying the recipes for myself.
- gourmet Italian cookingThe author tempts your tastebuds with the promise of creating scrumptious looking Italian recipes. Most recipes feature ingredients that the average cook would have available in their kitchen. Of course there are exceptions for the cool that wants to be more adventurous.
- I enjoyed reading this Kindle edition which I had won in a Goodreads giveaway. Not only do the recipes sound very appetizing and I can't wait to try some of them, but the photos are fun to look at as well.
- CookbookI liked hearing about how the dishes came about. I looked over some recipes and they look and sound delicious
- I won this on Goodreads Giveaways. Gorgeous photos, lovely narrative, out of the ordinary recipes. Can't wait to get started cooking!!!
- Will move it over to my computer to see the beautiful pictures on a larger screen and to print off a couple of these very interesting recipes. Won it as a Goodreads Giveaway.