Anna Lightwood, eldest child of Gabriel and Cecily, is mad, bad and dangerously dapper. Every rake has an origin story, though: now under Brother Zachariah’s eye we see Anna’s doomed love story unfold.
Details Every Exquisite Thing (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #3)
Reviews Every Exquisite Thing (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #3)
- tbh Anna could step on me and I'd say 'thank you'
- This gal is seriously rabid. Would a guy behaving like that be cute? Somehow, I doubt it.
- "Even where laws are unjust, hearts can find a way to be together. If you love someone, I have no doubt you will find a way to spend your life with them."This is one of my favourite short stories in the shadow hunter world.There were SO many references.- Father/Grandfather Worms (still one of my favourite things EVER)- Ducks- Necklaces- Lots of WarlocksMost importantly it it shows so much love and acceptance.I need more of Anna, and I love Cecily...
- if i don’t get more Anna Lightwood soon i think i’m going to explode
- Anna better be happy and loved forever (:
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5 StarsOnly 4.5 because it wasn't long enough haha!! "They are only what makes me feel beautiful and powerful in this moment. I am exactly as I choose to be" ► Anna Lightwood. Confident. Dapper. PowerfulAnna has always known who she was. It was one thing to have it known privately but sharing it with others was another. "Foolish people say so many things. But we know who we are, inside" Please give it up for parents of the year -...
- My heart is so full! I adored this story about Anna Lightwood! She is so devastatingly a Herondale, I love her. The kids of my favorite English Shadowhunters are back with their witty banter and silly situations. Additionally, Jem has been sent on a mission to the Shadow Market for information and we learn a little more about a certain warlock’s parentage. 😱Cast Long Shadows and Every Exquisite Thing are two more stories setting the stage fo...
- I really enjoyed this small novella very much. The charcaters were excellent and the romance was so lovely and even as a small quick read, I shipped Anna and Ariadne so much!
- A short story with a very important message. I loved getting to know Anna Lightwood and the dynamics between all the children of the TID main charcters is so heartwarming. Lastly, Cecily and Gabriel are the best parents in the shadow world, the last scene had me crying you guys 🙈
- 3 stelle e mezzo Se questa novella fosse stata dedicata solamente al personaggio di Anna sarebbe stata perfetta. Anna è un personaggio molto interessante e già da subito la Clare ci va giù pesante... il mio cuore si è spezzato 😢In questa novella stona tantissimo la presenza di Jem. Relegato alla ricerca di un'informazione passata, informazione che avrebbe potuto essere molto succulenta e che invece è trattata con estrema superficialità, ...
- 4.5 starsGIVE ME TLH ALREADY
- cecily and gabriel win the award of best parents in the shadow world! anna is amazing i need to know more about her
- "My grandfather was a worm." Why did I ever doubt the magical writing of Cassie Clare? How could I have ever felt that this series would be just overall "meh" when brought beside TMI or TID? How did I ever feel that the children of the TID characters would be dull given the personalities of their parents? "Someday, the lady would not be imaginary. The clothes would not be borrowed and ill-fitting. Someday she would stride down the street and wom...
- “Women should value other women, even if society often did not.”I loved the idea behind the story but not the story itself. For some reason I felt very disconnected to this one in particular, which I’m guessing is because it’s co-written and the characters don’t feel like they usually do when only written by Cassandra Clare. I do appreciate the representation, I adore Anna and the whole tlh crew and OH MY GOD my children Cecily and Gabr...
- Dal libro: "Persino quando le leggi sono ingiuste, i cuori riescono a trovare un modo per stare insieme."
- Novella meravigliosa! La mia preferita insieme alla seconda.Lo ripeto: CASSANDRA CLARE ESCI THE LAST HOURS, WE DESERVE IT!
- 5 STARSClare will always know exactly the way to my heart. Her characters bring me to tears of sadness and laughter every time.
- This was actually really good, and so heartbreaking, and Anna had BETTER get a happy ending in The Last Hours or I will be very very bitter. RTC.
- I can't describe how much this means to me as a non-binary person. At first I was sceptic about this novella and how CC was handling Anna being genderqueer as a whole. I still have issues with parts of it but for the most part I'm just overwhelmed (in a good way). The ending was what really got me, having Cecily and Gabriel be so accepting and so open to both Anna being into girls and her being genderqueer. It just everything I could ever want. A...
- Beautiful and sad. Also, I dread to see that tidbit of info about Tessa, what will bring forth in the next books.
- I loved the message of the story, however, it was boring AF!
- Really, really enjoyed it
- While I honestly loved reading about Anna and learning more about her, I am kind of confused how this story fits in with GotSM, solely because they are stories about Jem. Yes, Jem is in the story, and so is the Shadowmarket, but that is only for 3 or 4 times in total. So this is not necessarily a criticism, more of a wondering, because I'd have loved for it to be a bit more Jem in there.
- This is a story about self discovery, love and in the end... a broken heart.
- Okay, ci hanno decisamente preso gusto a scrivere novelle così commoventi, anzi, spaccacuore. 💔Finalmente viene rivelata la "missione" di Jem, hallelujah!Ho adorato Anna, ma ancora di più ho adorato Cecily e Gabriel, perché sono due genitori fantastici! Tanto love per loro! 😍💙Più leggo queste novelle, più il mio bisogno di leggere TLH aumenta in modo esponenziale, accidenti. Non so se arriverò viva al 2019. 😭PS. Leopolda. Che no...
- 5 stars.“Anna stood there for a moment, Ariadne in her arms, unsure of what to do. There was something in Ariadne’s gaze, in the way she was looking at Anna, as if mesmerized. How did she ask? How did this happen with someone like Ariadne?”I will be trash for every book Cassandra Clare writes until the end of time and Every Exquisite Thing is proof for why that's a fantastic idea. Anna Lightwood is such a wonderful girl and Cecily and Gabri...
- tHIS WAS THE BEST ONE YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE