In a small town lost to despair, a dark carnival of a market appears. In the fourth in the USA Today bestselling Ghosts of the Shadow Market, faeries and warlocks we know converge, and the fate that will one day produce Kit Herondale is sealed.
Details Learn about Loss (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #4)
Reviews Learn about Loss (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #4)
- It’s about Jem so obviously I liked it, and we got to meet another badass character 🙊 BUT I can’t say that it’s a very eventful story. So if you don’t want to read every story before the whole collection comes out, I suggest just skipping this one.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ┊ 5 starsAn Iron Sister (in training) and Brother Zachariah had set out on a mission to reclaim some adamas that has ended up in the town of Chattanoogan, Tennessee. Though they didn't expect to be facing a Greater Demon in the midst of a carnival!Brother Zachariah was also left with a burden of saving a lost Herondale. "Human beings did terrible things to each other, and the traces of those terrible things were everywhere if y...
- I’m not crying. I swear
- "The world was its own sort of crucible, and in it all dreams were tempered and tested. Many crumbled away entirely, and then you went on without them." "Learn about Loss involves a dark carnival, a stylish demon, and Jem solving a mystery."This fourth short story in the Ghosts of the Shadow Market series takes place in Chattanooga, TN in October 1936, and unlike the previous three stories, this doesn't revolve around any of the Shadowhunter chi...
- It was okay. I had zero interest in this Shadow Market and the story had really no action at all. I'm giving this 3 stars just because of the feelings created by my favourite trio of Shadowhunters. (view spoiler)[ Every time Jem thought about Will I felt like crying. The end was so cute and pure and there was even a good old joke about ducks! 😂 (hide spoiler)]
- gonna have a never ending breakdown
- JEM REALLY DESERVES THE WHOLE WORLD AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HERONSTAIRS IS JUST !!!!! also emilia i love LOVE YOU
- JEM. WILL. JEM. WILL. JEM. WILLLLLLLL.
- C'mon, anything with Jem in it just has to be five stars. Plus the focus on Jem and Will... not gonna lie, I was almost in tears.
- Previous books in the series:Son of the Dawn - ⭐⭐⭐⭐Cast Long Shadows - ⭐⭐⭐⭐Every Exquisite Thing - ⭐⭐⭐⭐This was very short and sweet! I love Jem and even though I don't ship Jessa I really enjoyed this novella. Previous books in the series:Son of the Dawn - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Cast Long Shadows - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Every Exquisite Thing - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This was very short and sweet! I love Jem and even...
- 3.5 stars
- This book is a quick read about Jem or brother Zachariah and a difficult decision he has to make... A must read if you love the main characters in the Infernal devices trilogy.
- Just let me lie in the puddle of my own tears...
- Actual rating:3,5 stars. There is a excerpt for A Deeper Love and I can't wait for next month to read about Tessa Gray.
- JEM CARSTAIRS IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHADOWHUNTER CHRONICLES THIS IS A FACT (view spoiler)[Jem chose the people he loved over a cure. I knew he would, that's just who he is but this is the same boy who in the earlier novellas said that he was "robbed of his death". (hide spoiler)]No words can describe the amount of love and admiration I have for Jem. Jem yet again proves that when I think I can't love him anymore than I already do he does ...
- This is hands down the best short story series in TSC. Am I biased because I love Jem so much? Definitely.
- 4.5 stelle!
- I'd like to be alone right now
- That ending made me so happy - but I am still crying, because we all know what happens after. This is the best story yet in this collection!
- Cassie knows how to torture me T_TI miss Will so much. missing Will & Jem together and the feeling they gave me while reading TID at the first time. Thank you for this
- Learn about Loss didn't seem nearly as exciting as I was hoping for. The concept of the bazaar was great and eventually, nicely detailed. The only put-off was the slow start that held a tad bit too much detail of the town and it's inhabitants, but I understand the need to show the 'boring mundane town turned upside-down' concept. When I bypassed this slow point, the story really took off, exhibiting danger, excitement, mystery, and a deep underst...
- The fourth story of the Ghost of the Shadow Market doesn't have much of a plot or connection to other stories in the universe - but instead gives us some good Heronstairs feels. Truly, I felt the whole point of the story was to have Will and Jem again as young boys, unburdened by curses or illness. We do get to see an Iron Sister character in POV for a change, though. Emilia is a spirited, fierce and determined Iron Sister, who is lively and comp...
- “That was a joke,” Sister Emilia said. She actually looked disappointed in him. “Do Silent Brothers have any kind of a sense of humor, or do they stitch that up too?” We collect knock-knock jokes, Jem said. She perked up. “Really? Do you have any favorites?” No, Jem said. That was a joke.And the little teaser for Queen Of Air and Darkness and TWPspoiler: (view spoiler)[ “Then here is what I will tell you about these lost Herondales....
- I didn't know I needed this story, but I needed something like this. This is pure gold and If If you are a fan of Jem and Will like me this will be wonderful. “The face of the one you love is the best mirror of all. It shows you your own happiness and your own pain and it helps you to bear both, because to bear either alone is to be overwhelmed by the flood.” Definitely I am going to read this story again. and of course I cried because this w...
- Will we ever “learn about loss” ?! Will the scars heal when the source is infinite?! We will carry the loved ones we lost everywhere, we eat together, we watch movies, we read books! They will never truly leave as long as we hold to them! But I wishGod I wish We all had this experience for once! We Our favorite placeOur words that was left unsaidAnd “no shadows”For onceNo shadows!
- 3.5 ⭐ 3.5 ⭐️
- Review to come!