With a perfect twin sister and friends who have everything, Zoey Song can't catch a break from quirky mishaps and hilarious accidents. Trouble follows this mischievous redhead everywhere. Can Zoey find a place in her world where life isn't unbearable? Let's just say, sixth grade becomes quite the journey from self-loathing to self-confidence.
Details Zoey's Zany Life
|Title||Zoey's Zany Life|
|Release Date||Nov 13th, 2018|
Reviews Zoey's Zany Life
- Read my full review at https://blackwords-whitepages1977.blo...This is one of the cutest books that I have read in a while and I really enjoyed it. I love stories that children authors write.The characters were amazing!! Zoey is the most adorable, funny, caring, and innocent sixth grader I have ever met. Everything she did, I could picture this silly little red head doing. The things this character did and thought made me remember the days that I...
- Great book! Love seeing work from such young authors!! Would definitely recommend!!
- When I was a kid, Canada’s Gordon Korman was kind of like a God to me. Here was another kid (ignore that he is a decade older than me) who was publishing novels. As the story goes, Korman wrote his first novel in school in Grade Seven. He was supposed to write a book report, but he didn’t like the books on the list so he instead went and wrote a novel himself and then wrote the subsequent report on his novel. If memory serves me correct, Korm...
- Zoey is a riot. If it’s not one thing, it’s another with her. She can’t catch a break. Mischief seems to follow her. The author does such a great job keeping this story light, funny and interesting. It’s so inspiring to see such a young author bring a great character to life. Looking forward to more from Mikayla Lowery.
- It is astonishing that this book was written by such a young author. The characters are hilarious, endearing, and Zoey is a riot. Most pre-teens will relate to her frustrations and mistakes. Many life lessons to be learned and such a super fun read!
- This book was fun. My 11 year old daughter & I both read it for our in house book club. We had a good time discussing Zoey's antics and the differences between Zoey and her twin sister.