It's PARENTS' DAY at the Lumberjanes camp!Everyone at camp is super excited about the best day of the summer-Parents' Day, when they get to show their folks what they've been up to! Molly seems really worried, though, and even her friends are unsure of how to cheer her up.This New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner-Award and GLAAD-award winning series is written by Shannon Watters and Kat Leyh (Super Cakes) and illustrated by Ayme Sotuyo!
Details Lumberjanes, Vol. 10
Reviews Lumberjanes, Vol. 10
- Yessss Parents' Day was so exciting! I really loved seeing the girls with their parents and finding out more about them! The fox demon guy was a little freaky though omg, still really enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what issues are included in vol 11 (so I can read ahead but still keep up with reviews haha)
- Abuela rules!
- Read as single issues. Another great volume from Lumberjanes. It's nice to see more of all the kids parents and it's nice that all of their families are so different but, for the most part, loving and happy whether they have a single mom, two dads, or a dad and a grandpa. Also it's always great to see Bear Woman again and this volume also brings up Molly's desire to stay at camp forever and the weird passage of time again, which is something I ge...
- 4,5⭐ 4,5⭐️
- Read as individual issues
- Read as single issues.
- Maybe?????I’m guessing that this volume will be issues 37-40, and boy are the parents charming 😍
- Read for fun. Not a big fan of the new art style though, especially the unusually large noses.