“This is Jeopardy!” Celebrate the thirty-fifth anniversary of America’s Favorite Quiz Show® with The Jeopardy! Book of Answers . In honor of this extraordinary milestone, the show’s producers have selected fifteen historic games from over seven thousand episodes that illustrate why the show is every bit as timely—and as lively—as it was the moment that Alex Trebek first took the stage in 1984.You’ll meet Ken Jennings in his ...
Details The Jeopardy! Book of Answers
|Title||The Jeopardy! Book of Answers|
|Release Date||Nov 13th, 2018|
Reviews The Jeopardy! Book of Answers
- A delightful little book. Much of the book is photos or the clues and answers from certain games, but I really enjoyed the little prose snippets where they went into the background of the episode. As a decades-long Jeopardy fan, this was a treat.
- This book was received as an ARC from Rosetta Books in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.Jeopardy is one of my all time favorite game shows and I have always wondered what happens behind the scenes of one of the greatest game shows ever created. I also was very interested in reading more of the Ken Jennings winning streak one of the greatest in the show's history and to see how muc...
- Good for hardcore jeopardy fans. It's a thick book of answers and their correct questions (I had to correct that phrase TWICE) from popular episodes. It's really interesting to pick up and open to a random page, and learn a new fact for the day. It also tells you who answered it (including the wrong answers-questions?-given) and if the answer went unquestioned. (you get what I mean...?) Obviously not the best read cover to cover, but a great and ...
- If you've been a lifelong fan of Jeopardy! as I am, and you already know everything there is to know about this televised library, there isn't much this book does in any surprising information or further interesting facts. It's disappointing, for example, that the Battle of the Decades section focuses only on Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter, and Roger Craig rather than writing about how the tournament was formed, how producers reached out to former con...
- I won this on Goodreads.“The Jeopardy! Book of Answers” by Harry Friedman and Barry Garron is a must for any Jeopardy fan. It tells of the background of many of the most compelling / captivating games played in Jeopardy’s history. For any fan this book is great educational fun. It might just inspire me to try the online test to be a contestant. The answers on one page and questions on the next is a little awkward by this lets the board be e...
- I received this book via a Goodreads giveaway.A fun book to read to read. Not only stories about the games and winners, but the games are reproduced in a way that allows you to play them yourself as you read. My one complaint concerns the answers that had a video clue. Instead of reproducing the video image, it's described in text which gives away the question. Still, very good overall.
- I loved this book. What I enjoyed most was being able to research the answers, okay questions. A mentally stimulating book that I can pick and always find something I didn’t know. I received this book as a Goodreads Giveaway and I thank the publisher for offering this book. As a long time Jeopardy fan I appreciate it.
- It was a fun, quick look into past questions and answers.
- Enjoyable trivia and more. Easy to pick up and go through as desired - stories add some bonus insight for Jeopardy fans.