Kamala Khan continues to mix super-heroic adventure with fun and friendship! Starting with... a slumber party! But if calamity strikes Jersey City while Kamala is having a sleepover with Nakia, Zoe and Mike, how can Ms. Marvel save the day without bailing on her best friends? And speaking of BFFs, Bruno is back — and he and Kamala are learning how to be pals again. What better bonding experience than geeking out over a little science? And what ...
Details Ms. Marvel, Vol. 10
Reviews Ms. Marvel, Vol. 10
- I'm continually in love with Kamala, her friends, and her story. Starting with a fun and heartfelt sleepover-themed 50th issue and ending with a better understanding of her powers and friendships, this volume of Ms. Marvel continues her fantastic journey through being Jersey City's one and only super hero. I'm so pleased with how Kamala's friendships and relationships are developing and I can't wait for the next issue. I also really love The Shoc...
- “It’s not that you’re young or a girl or whatever. It’s that you don’t understand what you are. And that makes you easy to push around.”Not my favourite Ms. marvel storyline. The Shocker is kind of an uninspiring villain, and the reflection on Kamala’s powers and her relationship with Bruno largely just felt like they were setting the stage for future stories. Still, a fun romp with Kamala.
- 70/100.Cómo echaba de menos Ms. Marvel. Divertido y dando en el corazón en los momentos justos. En especial, el número #31 me ha gustado muchísimo.
- I'll miss Willow. Looking forward to Saladin Ahmed ♥ I'll miss Willow. Looking forward to Saladin Ahmed ♥️
- Read as individual issues. This one was kind of meta, and I liked it.