Zander didn’t get where he is by playing nice. Everyone has a price. Maverick is no exception. Maverick knew when he met Zander he’d have to set boundaries. Zander Kapra already has more than any one man should, and Maverick doesn’t intend to join the list of faceless men Zander has probably bedded. It doesn’t help that Zander is in the position to make or break Maverick’s MMA career. Maverick would never let any man have that kind o...
Details Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)
Reviews Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)
- I mostly liked this book. The characters were complex, the MMA fighting scene was new and exciting for me and there was plenty of angst to go around. It would have been a great book if it didn't sound so one-sided. There was a lot of background for Zander, how he ended up where he was but absolutely nothing about Maverick - no family, what made him tick, even barely mentioned depression. I mean where did he come from? Absolutely nothing. It felt ...
- Holy sh*t. WTF. That was so much better than the book #1. I'm so glad I'm taking a chance with this one. I'm not having issues with the writing style like the previous. It's like it was written by someone else. Hey, it's just an opinion, okay? I really liked Zander and Maverick's story. They're just so much feels between them. I admit they became a bit sappy but I do not mind. It works for them. And obviously, it works for me too. And let's not f...
- Ok. So this is a weird one to rate because I liked it. The characters. Their story. The copious amounts of hot sex they have (except the one sans lube, ouch!)...But throughout all of it I didn't quite feel connected to the story. Something was missing and I don't really know how to describe what. So, yeah. Weird. Especially since I know I'll read the next one in the series when it comes out...and probably the one after that. *shrugs*
- “A person doesn’t need water to drown. I’ve been suffocating for so long I forgot what it felt like to breathe properly before I met you.”Oh the feels in the story! Zander and Maverick’s characters are briefly introduced in Sugar Fighter so I highly recommend you read that novella before starting Sugar Boss! Trust me on this!Maverick has been MMA fighting in the casino circuit, never having enough faith in his abilities to move beyond t...
- Kind of cliche and super sweet and I loved it!
- Sugar Boss is a better read than Sugar Fighter, that's for sure, but it's still far from a perfect read. I liked some things, and I disliked some things - and at some point I figured that they balanced each other out enough to justify a two-star, "it's okay" rating. But, well. There's visible improvement from the first book, no doubt thanks to the length of the story, so I figured that warranted an extra star.I'll get the cons out of the way firs...
- The Blogger GirlsMaverick is an MMA fighter and Zander owns the world…and the casino where Maverick fights. Maverick is attracted to Zander, and Zander is intent on adding Maverick to his collection. At first I was like, no way, Zander is a rich jerk. But then you realize he just doesn’t know how to be a normal person and his history is heartbreaking. He thinks the only way he can have friends, or even a lover is to buy them. Maverick is not ...
- Zander and Maverick are so hot together!!!At first you think Zander looks like a cold snob... when actually he's hurt and lonely...Maverick is all that Zander wants and needs... Maverick wants Zander, not his money or influence, but the person he is... absolutely loved this story and the both of them ❤
- AdorableThis was a good follow up on this series. Maverick sounds wonderful and the little bits and pieces of Zander's life sounds horrible. It would have been nice if Zander's panic attacks were addressed. But I liked this story!
- Sweetly sexyA sweet and sexy M/M love story. A Russian mafia boss falls hard for a cage fighter, but struggles coping with his own past. Maverick wants the enigmatic billionaire with the light blue eyes, but he doesn't like feeling that people think that Zander owns him and that Maverick has found a sugar daddy. As the two admit their love for each other, Zander remains elusive about his past and Maverick realizes he has to break down those walls...
- Wow!!!See what I mean about you know something is coming but you don't know what? This is one of those somethings. What a powerful read. Maverick and Zander hit me in the feels. Sander the most. Not until almost the end do you get a true grasp of who he is and what he's been through. Perfect example to not judging until you know all the facts.
- 3.5 starsWayyy better than book 1. This was a short but great read. I wish it was longer and we got more of Zander’s story and past as it was just lightly glossed for such a heavy dark past. Will be reading book 3 when it comes out. Also.... i need that guy who ended Gio’s life, I want his and his husbands story too. Please and thank you!
- Loved itThis one isn't for the faint of heart. It pulls at your soul. Maverick is a upcoming MMS fighter who caught the eye of Zander. Zander has money and power but Maverick can't be and won't be bought. A night of passion turns into so much more. Lies and deception could tear them apart. Will they both find out how the other feels before it's too late?
- Sugar Boss is the second book in the Sugar Daddies series, and I loved it.This book was a little longer than the first, and a little more intense. The chemistry between Zander and Maverick was crazy, and my heart broke when we found out everything Zander went through in the past.Definitely worth the read.4 big stars!
- DNF @ 65%. I love sugar daddy stories and I love crime lord MCs. So, you'd think I'd love this. However, it suffers from the ae indistinguishable POVs and jumbled writing style that the first book did. Time to call it quits on this lackluster series.
- All he needs is loveAnd that can't be bought. Maverick and Xander make a great couple. As always this book held my attention to the ever end. I am off to read the next book in the series.
- Not bad... wasn't sure if id le the books but wow im hooked, love the MC's and story line, now i'm hooked
- Wow the chemistry between Maverick & Zander is electric. This author sure knows how to keep you engaged. I can’t read fast enough, but at the same time don’t want it to end.
- Sooo good! I loved the first book, but I love this one much much better. I highly recommend this book. Can't wait to read the next book of this series.
- Getting BetterI liked Maverick and Zander’s story more than the first one. I enjoyed Zander’s background as well as his bodyguards.
- So good... I really loved the chemistry between Maverick and Zander! Of course it could’ve been longer, but can’t they all? Highly recommended!
- My favorite of the series so far, though I've enjoyed all three that I've read and am ready for the next two next month! Both characters were sympathetic, and the fast connect was believable. I had a bit of a hard time getting a read on Zander, he was aggressive one minute and submissive the next, but he found a balance and became relatable to me. He's suffered a lot so I'm thrilled at the coupling and happy ending. Ready for more!
- 🔥🔥🔥🔥My oh my this book was sizzling hot. I loved it from the first page! It had me giggling like a schoolgirl, my face flush and needing a cold shower. 😍😍😍