The second installment of the graphic novel adaptation of Cassandra Clare's bestselling fantasy series The Mortal Instruments!Having her best friend, Simon, kidnapped and being attacked by the vampires already seemed too much for Clary to handle. But when she realizes her hidden power and that leads her to what she has been searching for, the truth exposed might be something that she absolutely cannot accept...Cassandra Jean's fluid art brings th...
Details The Mortal Instruments
Reviews The Mortal Instruments
- I just read this graphic novel in one sitting and it was really good! 4/5 stars, can't wait for the third installment!(:
- Though I’m sure people will say there have been better graphic novels - I enjoyed this one the most; probably because of Magnus but this was an enjoyable read for me
- Me quedé con ganas de más. Ahora a esperar el volumen 3. Qué agradable ha sido volver a vivir esta historia que tanto me gusta. El trabajo de ambas Cassandra es fenomenal.
- Sigh... I'm not sure how to reviewed these books to be honest. I feel the same way with this second installment of the series as I did with the first. It is a wonderfully faithful adaptation from the novel to a graphic novel style. However the artistry leaves A LOT to be desired. It's almost like Miss Jean is trying to mimic a manga style but trying is the optimum word here. Her attempts at well-rounded thought out depictions of the story just co...
- I will not buy nor read this graphic novel. I've read the novels and enjoyed them very much. I would give the BOOKS 5 stars. The graphic novel edition has horrible horrible art, and I've been reading comic books for 35 years (not counting the years of my youth). There is manga that I do like, but not this. Horrible. Simply horrible.
- 3.75I've said it before, and I'll say it again. These are not perfect, but they're a great way to refresh your mind of what happens in the books without having to take the time to read the whole thing.