When Red has to go spend the night helping Grandmole, Bird and Squirrel are put in charge of taking care of Squirrel's daughter, Birdie. But Birdie wants to go with her mom because staying home is so BORING! So Bird convinces Squirrel (despite his better judgment) to have some fun while Red is gone. And as far as Bird is concerned, nothing is more fun than setting off in search of the most elusive creature of the forest: Bigfoot! And even though ...
Details Bird and Squirrel All Tangled Up (Bird & Squirrel, #5)
Reviews Bird and Squirrel All Tangled Up (Bird & Squirrel, #5)
- The best Bird & Squirrel yet!!!
- My favorite Bird & Squirrel yet!! I love this series! Super cute and hilarious. Lots of laugh out loud moments. The kids at school will be fighting each other to get to this one.
- My seven year old son and I love this series! We read one together almost every night. It's hard to choose a favorite but I think it's a toss up between #4 and#5. The only complaint about All Tangled Up is that it is shorter than On Fire. My son hoped they would keep getting longer. But we really did enjoy it anyway. This story was great in exploring Squirrel's and Birdie's father/daughter relationship. Funny and adorable.
- This series is the best! Our copy arrived today and my 9 year old is in hysterics reading it. I’m laughing while I type as I listen to him excitedly tell his dad all about it. I highly recommend this series, the whole family loves it!
- I may love bird and squirrel even more than my kids. Always a nice reminder to have balance with worries.
- I had no clue there was another Bird and Squirrel adventure! This one features all our favorite pals, especially Bird and the little squirrel Birdie. Bird convinces everyone to help him look for Bigfoot (or should I say Bigfeet?). It was cute, but not my favorite in the series.
- What a treat! Squirrel as a Dad is as neurotic as you’d imagine, but just as loving, too! Bird makes the perfect (FUN) uncle!
- A very quick read . Long story short: it is about squirrel being the parent and squirrel being the indulgent uncle.
- Very similar in plot to The Bigfoot Files with a very different execution.