A lush tapestry of magic, romance, and revolución, drawing inspiration from Bolivian politics and history.Ximena is the decoy Condesa, a stand-in for the last remaining Illustrian royal. Her people lost everything when the usurper, Atoc, used an ancient relic to summon ghosts and drive the Illustrians from La Ciudad. Now Ximena’s motivated by her insatiable thirst for revenge, and her rare ability to spin thread from moonlight.When Atoc demand...
Details Woven in Moonlight
Reviews Woven in Moonlight
- Woven in Moonlight is a wonderfully magical story, filled with characters that grab your attention and leave you wanting more. I love the world that Isabel has created through the setting and plot. I was drawn in by the strong female characters. Add in a masked stranger, unexpected friendships, and intriguing twists this book was hard to put down and, even once finished, I was wishing for more! It takes a really special book to make it in my "I w...
- Such a unique story with lovable and interesting characters. I love how strong the lead character is! I read A LOT of YA books and some seem to just tell the same story over and over again I get so bored. This was NOT the case here! Woven in Moonlight creates a vivid and interesting world different from what I’ve read before. Looking for a sequel!!!! Also want this author to write more books in general!! Love her!!
- I really enjoyed this book! It has such amazing character development, told a story that kept my attention and was like nothing else I’ve ever read. I am not typically a fantasy or YA reader but this surpassed my expectations and was so enjoyable and well-written. Cannot recommend highly enough! I hope there’s a sequel!
- This book was excellent!! I’m someone who pretty much guesses the twists and turns and who-dun-its of most books or movies I consume. However, trying to figure out who the masked vigilante was kept me guessing, and I devoured this book wanting to see what would happen next! The culture that the author pulls you into is so rich and immersive, I really felt that I was transported into this world. And can we talk about the food? Omg I was so hungr...
- Loved this book! It was a unique story and very well written. The language was so visual, I felt like I was right there in Bolivia, enjoying the sights, tasting the food and getting wrapped up in the adventure. I can’t wait to read more from Isabel Ibañez!
- The kind of story with the kind of characters that keeps you from putting down the book. An absolutely beautifully developed world you wish you could climb into and be a part of.
- I loved this book! The thoughtful creativity that went into this book was nothing like I've ever read! The characters were well developed, I loved the strong female characters and the story line was fascinating! I cannot wait to see the cover!
- I LOVED this book. I don’t usually gravitate to the fantasy genre, but this book gripped me from the very beginning. Compelling and complex characters, an immersive world and unique cultural elements made this one impossible to put down. Can’t wait to see what Isabel writes next!