Watching his crewmates fall in love has left York craving a female of his own. That’s how he ends up being matched to a Parri female through a service to find bond mates. He’s excited at the prospect when he arrives on planet Relon. Until he actually meets her. Betrayed by her government in a bid for alien technology, poverty-stricken human Sara is doomed to be a prince’s sex toy, until she’s rescued on a planet that doesn’t take kindly...
Details York (The Vorge Crew, #3)
Reviews York (The Vorge Crew, #3)
- I think that was my least favourite book of the series and that's because hardly anything happens in the book.York is sweet and nice, Sara is even sweeter and nicer than him. York needs someone to cuddle, Sara needs a protector because she cannot go back to Earth. So they get married because it is the best solution for both of them.The rest of the Vorge crew is happy about their happiness and they help them stay together. York's ex lover is happy...
- York and Sara's story was true romance. The story's keep getting better and better. Excellent job Laurann.
- Perfect York.Omg what a sweetheart York was!!! A male that needs constant skin-to-skin contact in order to feel happy, be able to eat or sleep..... I want one NOW!!! When I read that I thought to myself; a guy that loves to cuddle in bed, who has to constantly be touching his partner, enjoys her company and conversation plus needs regular sexual contact. And add to that a caring, loving, kind and sweet personality, a tall, muscular defined body w...
- I went into this book waiting for fast and furious; It was not.Knowing York, I was waiting for sassy kick ass heroine to be his match in every sense. Then, as I was reading the book, I realized how wrong I was, York did not need kick ass, he needed a sweet, romantic, heartwarming love story that makes me want to curl in bed with a hot chocolate and warm socks, I love it!, this will be one of my re-reads for sure. York has always been my favorite,...
- I liked York and Sara’s tale! Laurann Dohner has a way or sending a subliminal message regarding what the government will do to segregate demoralize and enslave a segment of a people, shifter, alien etc. The helplessness Sara and the other kidnapped women experienced was magnified by knowing their own Earth government had sold them out because they were poor without any powerful resource and no one to stand up for them. Sara took an opportunity...
- 💭York decided he wants a mate and finds a horrible woman to agree to bond with him on Relon. Sara witnessed the woman’s cruelty and felt bad for York. When York takes Sara home they click and it makes Sara curious about mate bonds. Sara convinces York to bond with her and then their honeymoon begins! York and Sara were okay. They aren’t my favorite couple of the series, they were kind of boring. They both were lonely but found the love the...
- YorkLaurann Dohner is an excellent author!!! I've enjoyed her writing style for years.... This series is just awesome. I can't wait to read Raff's story. I have recommended this author and especially this series to my daughter and all my friends. If you love alien sexy alpha males with a love for human females..... This is definitely a book and series for you.
- Another home run!Author Dohner hits it out of the park! I am totally enjoying this series and the Vorge Crew. The characters are unique, complex and so lovable once you get past the barbs. I can't wait for the next book in the series!!
- More like a 3.5 for me. It was a good book in the series, but it was missing something for me. I enjoyed the first two better. I liked the characters, it was just the plot itself was missing something.
- Sweet RomanceNo real conflict between the Hero and Heroine. All conflict is external. But it was a short, sweet romance. I liked that there was no misunderstanding between the couple. They came together looking for a better life and both worked to find it.
- Another great story from Laurann DohnerThis was another great one from Ms. Dohner. It took me a bit to get into it but I really enjoyed the story. The twists at the end were surprising. Can’t wait for Raff.
- Wow, a great book to add to the series. York is truly a wonderful male and Sara is a great match for him. I found the expansion of Raff's part in this book intriguing and I am glad his is the next book. I eagerly await his story to see justice done and to see who his life-lock will be.
- Good seriesAs always with this writer the story moves forward and the characters are believable. I look forward to the next one in the series. The author writes with a good sense of plot and characters build to full strength bringing the total debth.
- Hot D@#nHow can these stories get better??? By reading the next book! Each one is awesome! York deserved to be happy and Sara is IT! OMG! 8 stars? Nah, 10!!!!
- Edge of you seatJust when you think the story ends with the happy stuff - surprise!!! Absolutely love Laurann Dohner's writing and this series doesn't disappoint.
- Love YorkAnother amazing read from the great Laurann Dohner Thank you for being such an amazing author!!!!! Lots of love to you!!!
- WOW!!What an amazing book!! I just absolutely love this series and I can't wait for the next book to come out!! A definite must read! Happy Reading!!! :)
- Rawr!Omg! I love this crew. I love this author she rocks. I can't wait for Raff,s book now. Xx xx
- I absolutely loved itWhat a terrific addition to The Vorge crew series. A well written sci-fi romance with great characters. I can't wait to read more