This is the fifteenth book in a series of near future Hard-SciFi Thrillers. Their heroine Ell Donsaii has a nerve mutation that makes her a genius as well as providing astonishing athletic abilities. Her genius has let her revolutionize our world with a number of inventions, including instantaneous communications and trans-dimensional portals that are delivering fuel, water, and food all around the world In “Terraform,” AJ—Ell’s soon to b...
Details Terraform (an Ell Donsaii story #15)
|Title||Terraform (an Ell Donsaii story #15)|
|Author||Laurence E. Dahners|
|Release Date||Nov 29th, 2018|
Reviews Terraform (an Ell Donsaii story #15)
- Loved it I thoroughly enjoyed terraform, one of the best books yet. Enjoyd zages interactions with Carly, out outting of there identities to the public
- Another volume of one of my guilty pleasures. I feel that there was just too much highly speculative science going on and not enough plot.The lives of Ell and Zage are enormously interesting but throwing in too many sub-plots, especially ones that lead to anticlimactic ends, are tedious and unfulfilling. Stick to our main characters and maybe one additional character. It all will end up as fodder for the next volume. It also detracts from having ...
- Loved ItAs always, another interesting book about Ell and the family. Although some people may call the characters too perfect, I think of them as refreshing. You really don't encounter books as light and enjoyable as the Ell Donsaii series very often, so I have a tendency to re-read the series before each release. So far I haven't had any decrease in enjoyment in either the new books or previous ones. It is fun to see how the world and character...
- I would give it a 2.5 ratingThe dialogue and the portion of the story that was in the book was good. It kept my attention to the end. The problem was there was not a complete storyline for this book. It is titled terraform, but there is not a complete story about terraforming only the beginning where they talk about what is needed to do it. There are other storylines (I will not say to prevent spoilers) that start but do not go to the end of the ...
- Another outstanding Donsaii storyThis is another exciting Donsaii story. I love these books for the science and "what if" plotlines. Dahners is not going to win any literary awards, but in his stories you get interesting characters, plausible extensions of scientific discoveries, and good plots. This may not be Steinbeck or Hemingway, but Dahner's books would be in decent company if placed next to authors like Louis L'Amour. Good for those folks ...
- Once again , Dahners has created a very readable bookLawrence Dahners is fast becoming my favorite author. I always enjoy his efforts , they are very thought provoking and entertaining, you feel good after reading the book , he spins a great yarn that makes you think . This effort is true to form. I eagerly await his next. The man's imagination is remarkable, and the medical knowledge is a real plus . Thanks Laury you have done it again!
- Another excellent tale.I always end up learning something from a Dahner's book. I can't wait until we are actually editing our own genes and correcting the host of genetic defects that we can suffer from. Here's to hoping that this week's announcement regarding the twin girls and HIV was not a hoax. Can't wait for the next Dahner's book.
- Another good one.Only question I still have is why 22 km/s limit applies (and does so in rather strange way) to items transferred via port. All previous materials told it's port's relative speed to themselves matter.
- Loved it Fast paced page turner with interesting characters that you can instantly root for. Definitely start the series from the beginning. The science is interesting and written in away that is easy to understand. Even by an idiot like me. Highly recommend this series
- A lot of hard scienceAs a fan of this character I enjoyed the story line and progression of the main characters. Still my favorite characters ELL, Zage and Carley. Needs more Allen. Looking forward to see what direction the next book will take.
- I love the scienceI feel I get wonderful science in Dr Dahners books. This is another great story that includes a large number of people we've seen in the other books. Great read.
- AmazingOnce again i couldn't put it down. Ell is brilliant but Zage is truly outstanding. Dahners has done it again.
- Great storyCouldn't stop reading. Please continue with more books in this series. I don't know how you find the time to write, but I sure appreciate the your efforts.
- Stunning. One of Dahner's best. The different threads weaved beautifully together.
- AmazingI adore Gage and his scientist friends. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but when can I read the next one. I need to see what Gage does next!
- Ended to soonLove it, great series. Been to many duds lately., but knew this author wouldn't disappoint and he didn't. Can't wait for more