Are you planning to start a new diet regime? Is the keto diet the one you think you’ll stand the best chance with? Do you need all-round help in getting started and maintaining your diet? Dieting is hard work. The sad fact is that most diets fail, sometimes very quickly, because the dieter is not properly prepared for what is to come. The ketogenic diet has become one of the best ways to lose weight in recent times and millions of people have n...
Details Keto Diet for Beginners
Reviews Keto Diet for Beginners
- The book was "okay" - it explained thing in full but it contradicted itself on so many levels. Recipes include bananas, beets and other decidedly NON KETO foods.The recipes do not provide any nutritional information which is basically useless if you are working on your macros. Would I buy it? No - but it is free on Amazon Kindle Unlimited so maybe read it there.
- I love this book. It taught me all about keto and has great recipes. Keto can be a bit confusing at first but she breaks it down for you. It has so much information, great recipes and a breakdown of macros on each recipe. I'm impressed. Highly recommend.
- What I really like about Keto Diet for Beginners is that it truly is a basic overview of the Keto diet and includes the explanations behind why going into ketosis helps the body lose weight. Keto also can help repair and heal the body as well.The first few sections in Keto Diet for Beginners is an overview of the history of the Ketogenic diet. It also covers macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients. What to eat and what not to eat on the keto plan are...
- I’ve been considering the Keto diet for some time now, but I hesitated because most of the articles/books I’ve read about Keto have promised the diet is for anyone and everyone and you will lose a ton of weight quickly with little-to-no side effects. However, this book has been a pleasant surprise in that it is open and honest without making outlandish promises. Instead, it offers down to earth and sensible advice that has convinced me to giv...
- Great book easy to follow however with no finances for the past 2 yrs no way to buy the necessary foods. But I will try it out once I can buy the necessary items :)
- Keto Diet for Beginners is my favourite now! Well done! I really like the recipes. The author even gave suggestions on how to find more recipes online. It was very helpful with instructions on how to get started as well as some gourmet recipes. Recipes in Keto Diet for Beginners include: Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie, Zucchini Breakfast, Oven Roasted Caprese Salad, Keto Mushroom Omelet, Keto Tex-Mex Burger Plate, Keto Lamb Chops with Herb Butte...
- The Ketogenic diet has picked up notoriety over the most recent couple of years for its powerful weight reduction guarantee as well as for the different other medical advantages it gives. Since there are distinctive low-carb counts calories, individuals frequently mistake keto for any comparable low-carb abstains from food. This is a healthy way to lose extra pounds because it does not deplete muscles, but simply affects the excess unwanted layer...
- This book has all the necessary information about the ketogenic diet, ranging from a list of foods that are acceptable in keto and ending with simple recipes. Personally, I liked the light ideas for breakfast, the fritatta that I cooked in the morning is gorgeous.
- Keto Diet information This is a very good book which answered a lot of my questions. The books information was very thorough. Have read many Keto books and this was my favorite.
- The book is good for people wanting to learn about the Keto diet but I found it lacking information on the lifestyle you need to follow. It was repetitive and had contradictory statements.There is no nutritional information offered for the recipes.I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
- I have constantly been hearing about the keto diet and am so happy I came across this book. It answered many of the questions that I had. The book also features yummy recipes that one can cook in the home to get started right away and it has a printable grocery list!*Note: I received an advanced review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.*
- With so many books out now on the Me to diet I would be hesitant to say this is the best, but I found it very easy to follow with great recipes I would actually make. The diet, and how it works, is fully explained. I would recommend this book to friends and family.
- Good readEnjoyed reading this book and learning about my macro nutrients. Very interesting, our use MyNetDiary to track my calories fat and carbs. Thanks