He was told he'd never walk again. She was losing hope that she'd ever feel whole again. This is their miraculous true story of defying the impossible."In my very first impression of Chris, I was blown away by his determination to stay positive, do the work, and trust that God had a bigger story in mind . . . this book is a master class in the power of perseverance." -Tim TebowQuadriplegics simply do not walk again - yet millions watched as Chris...
Details The Seven Longest Yards
Reviews The Seven Longest Yards
- Years ago, I can remember seeing the video of this brave young man and the love of his life helping him walk to get his diploma. Then, I read the back story and it was so heartwarming. I thanked God for all I have and thanked God for them. They hadn’t given up no matter how difficult things were. Fast forward to 2019 and I’m again reminded of this amazing young couple. I read their book and have had to wipe my eyes a few times. They were such...
- Without question, The Seven Longest Yards is one of the best books I’ve ever read on overcoming hardship and the unexpected in life.
- Chris is a fellow Luther alum. I remember see him walk at graduation. I enjoyed getting a deeper understanding of his life. What a remarkable guy.
- While waiting for this book to be released, I had the honor to be one of the lucky ones who got to read it before you could buy it! Thank You Chris and Emily for opening up your hearts, your faith, your family, and your emotions. Love has no limits and God has great plans for you.
- Fantastic book of trust, love and hope ! Highly recommend very uplifting for someone going through struggles, depression, pain just a great read. Very well written !! I felt as if I knew each one by the end of the book. Have recommended it to others. Great. .......!!!!!!!! Once you start reading this you dont want to put it down so you let the work go
- Chris and Emily tell a wonderful story of their struggles together and how their experiences have shaped who they are today. A great book for anyone who needs a little motivation to change their outlook on life.
- If you only read one book this year—this is the book! I’m absolutely in love with Chris and Emily. I love Emily’s open vulnerability with us. You go to a medical doctor to treat ear infection, the same is true for mental health. Getting help is the answer, we just need to see our questions.
- It was ok. Pretty surface level story. A good story of gods faith and working hard leads to the path HE has you on, not your own. Could’ve been more in depth, but given he is a fellow Iowan, I was pulling for him!!!
- Very encouraging book, especially for Christians. Emily speaks candidly about her depression and how she has handled it. A great book for foster families.
- Awesome book
- A truly inspirational account of how love and faith in God can make anything possible
- Amazing story
- Wonderful story!
- Very inspirational book!
- Beautiful storyThis was such a well written book, a page turner and could not put it down, god bless you and your family.
- I was given the PRIVILEGE of being part of the early launch team for this amazing book in exchange for an open and honest review!•RELEASE DATE: JULY 9, 2019•GENRE: Christian | Biography•SUMMARY: When Chris Norton is faced with a catastrophic neck injury, he’s just an 18 year old kid with dreams of football and a business degree. Injured while playing the sport he loves, he’s now a quadriplegic with no feeling or movement below the neck ...