Ho, ho, HOLD ON!Millie's friends are trying to play matchmaker for her this holiday season, but this independent widow is doing fine on her own. She isn't sure she's ready--or willing--to risk her heart again.Meanwhile, Millie's granddaughter Jade is torn when her boyfriend gets an internship in another state. She knows it's the boost he needs to further his career. But will having a long-distance relationship ruin their chances of a future toget...
Details Sleighing It in Kinsey Falls
Reviews Sleighing It in Kinsey Falls
- Matchmaking and holiday treats abound during this fun visit to Kinsey Falls for Christmas. The Silver Slueths plus Jade, Terri, and Kelsey have started a knitting club to knit scarves for the homeless. During a meeting of the club the group is asked to plan a party. While this is going on, Greta tries to play matchmaker for Millie and Terri. However, Millie is doing quite well on her own in that department, having taken up with a new resident. If...
- A sweet, funny, romantic glimpse of Kinsey Falls and its memorable townsfolk during the holiday season. Definitely left me wanting to read more of this series :-)
- This is a cute holiday read. I enjoyed revisiting Kinsey Falls, especially since Millie is my favorite character in the series
- Fun holiday treat! This book was a fun bite sized holiday treat! Really enjoy these characters. They feel like family. And now I'm going to go make the recipes!
- Matchmaking is a foot with the members of the knitting group. Happy with the success of a previous match, they are at it again. Sometimes you get lucky.
- Great, quick and easy read! I can’t wait to read more about Millie and Ed!
- A quick 15 min readSorry Ms Leeson but just too short for me to enjoy. It was finished before it started. No time to introduce characters and where was Christmas?