The Thief. The Murmur. The Shadow. The Combatant. The Traveler. Sunny and Josephine Corvinus have lived on Earth their entire lives.Broke.Orphans. Average.That was their life. Sunny, a dance teacher. Josephine, a librarian. Little did they know the blood running through their veins was a tracking device for a king in another realm. A realm called Writhia. A realm filled with illusions, and monsters, and royalty. People who spoke an entirely diffe...
Details Crown of Sunlight
|Title||Crown of Sunlight|
|Release Date||Aug 20th, 2019|
Reviews Crown of Sunlight
- I’m a little biased, but I LOVED this book!❤❤ I’m a little biased, but I LOVED this book!❤️❤️
- I may be biased, but this book is amazing!!!
- 4.5 ⭐Crown of Sunlight is a story about two sisters from the modern world who suddenly find themselves in a parallel fantasy world in which they have superpowers.People have been asking me what the book is about, and that's usually the line I go with! 😊 I wouldn't want to say any more; it's not that a lot happens, but everything that does seems significant.When I saw the cover of this book I immediately wanted to read it. I mean, look at it,...
- Sunny and Jo live an everyday, boring life. Until one fateful day. The sisters first don't want to believe, that they were magically transported to another world, but soon they realize, the surprises not ended with this. In Writhia, dangers and secrets wait the girls. They have to get use not only a fully new world, but the truth about their family, which was hidden until this. And when the Dark King kidnaps Jo, Sunny knows, they have to fight wi...
- Fantastic read! Was fortunate enough to get my hands on this before publication. I am so proud and excited to see what the future holds for these amazing writers! This book had an interesting and captivating flow that made it hard to put down.
- Sometimes you find books with characters so realistic that you imagine you are friends with them. You imagine that you have experienced life alongside them and connect with them on an interpersonal level. Ok, maybe everyone doesn’t get this way about books, but I certainly do! “Crown of Sunlight” developed a complexity of characters that had me immediately invested in their survival. The book begins with two young women who are painfully st...
- This book was amazing! I loved everything about it, from the story line to the characters. I absolutely can not wait for the next book.
- TLDR; Crown Of Sunlight is a MUST READ. This book is a fast-paced thrill-ride that is hard to put down from the first page to the last (and even after that). If you’re looking for a story that will leave you begging for more, look no further.Let me start by saying WOW. I was fortunate enough to get an ARC of this book and it knocked my socks off.Firstly, I want to say that no book is perfect, which is why I like to give at least one critique to...
- I remember seeing a teaser for this book months ago on Instagram and remember thinking I can’t wait for it to be released because I love the concept! I was lucky enough to get my hands on an ARC copy from the authors though the page numbers were missing (which for some reason I found really amusing) I’m really happy that I did! Cliff-note summary: Dimension travel + royalty + lost princesses + kingdoms + Evil Kings + YA = a must read for me! ...
- I was fortunate enough to receive an advanced reader’s copy of this book prior to the official publishing date.This book took the classic “girls from earth are plopped into another land” trope and transformed it into something magical, unique, and dramatic, with detailed descriptions, relatable characters, and a setting which bridged the fine line between science fiction and fantasy.A slew of realistic and intriguing characters with their o...
- "Sunny will stop at nothing to get her sister back. Even if it means trusting the general of said king."*I was provided with an ARC by the author*Fans of Throne of Glass will absolutely love this book. It is wild from start to finish and the ending will leave you wanting more! Full of action, adventure, and of course romance Crown of Sunlight takes you to the magical world of Writhia were Sunny and her sister Jo learn that what they were told abo...
- This is amazing book...I too am biased...its fantastic!!!!!
- When Sunny and Josephine Corvinus end up in a world they've never heard of before, their lives are turned upside down, and how!Crown of Sunlight is a remarkably well written fantasy. I loved how the authors chose concepts that made you think of fantasy and the middle-ages and threw in technology. I loved how they created a world as similar as it is different to our own. They almost made me believe Writhia could be out there somewhere.The characte...
- Omg!! Obsessed! From the amazing cover to the story! It is just great! Sunny and Jo are broke adult orphans that find out that they are actually from another world centuries into the future! Then throw in Wes, Leo, and Seren as the men now in their lives and it gets better!! If you have yet you need to add this to your tbr now!!
- I was fortunate enough to get my hands on an arc before this book was released for an honest review. I'm so glad I did because I loved it! The authors did an amazing job with world building, character development (who you will love!) with excellent plot flow. I'm excited for the next book in this amazing series!
- This book was honestly a new favorite of mine, it has everything I look for in a book and more. From the exciting plot-twists to exciting action this book had me sitting on my seat dying to find out what happened next. If you like books by Sarah J. Maas then you're sure to fall in love with this book just as much!
- I love this book. I can't put it down. It is the best escape into a whole other world. I can't wait for more books from Payton Taylor.
- Oh my god I’m in love with this book. The plot, that characters, the writing, the magic! Everything about it is so well done I couldn’t put it down! I honestly recommend this book to anyone, especially fans of Sarah J. Mass. It’s got all the elements of magic and romance that captivated me right from the first sentence. And the ending! Are you kidding, no words. Amazing. I’m so pumped to get into book 2! Definitely a 10/10 book, The autho...
- This is a new series by first time authors. I was lucky enough to get an early copy...and it is absolutely wonderful!! The characters are so so lovable, and the plot is fantastic!!! If you like fantasy then I highly recommend you pick this up as soon as it comes out!!
- This was not the kind of book I normally read, Although I did think it was amazing. It kept me wanting to keep reading and not put it down. I cannot wait for the next book to be out, I look so forward to reading the next books. I am probably not the person to be writing a review, but I can honestly recommend this book, it will keep you wanting too know what happens next, you will feel like your right there with the characters.
- I absolutely loved the first book in the Corvinus Chronicles! It is an easy read that keeps you gripped from start to finish. I highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys a fantasy story with some strong female leads and some hot male counterparts! Really excited to read Palace of Moonlight to find out what how the story develops.
- Holy crap. I just finished this and I NEED the next book!!!!! So many questions I need answers for! I am so invested in Sunny, Jo, Westin and Leo now. And little Zoe!!! Pick this book up. You wont regret it!
- I absolutely loved this first book. From the beginning I was enthralled with the new setting, interesting characters, and thoughtful writing. The plot was never dull, and I was always eager to see what happened next. I would highly recommend this book!