In this irresistibly-priced short story, catch a glimpse of the inner struggles and triumphs that drive Stalking Jack the Ripper's endearing but troubled hero. Enigmatic, brooding, and darkly handsome, Thomas Cresswell has always been the one mystery Audrey Rose has never been able to fully solve. As brilliant partners in crime investigation, they understand each other perfectly...but as young lovers, their passionate natures have led to both eup...
Details Becoming the Dark Prince (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3.5)
Reviews Becoming the Dark Prince (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3.5)
- cover reveal, exact publishing date and synopsis will all be happening in the next week or two! hope you enjoy this look into Thomas's POV!
- this short novella did the greatest thing and confirmed that thomas cresswell is in fact, a tall boi (6'1 / 186cm), and now i can live a happy life
- My favorite character since day one has been Thomas. And he has continued to become even more so with each passing book.Getting this story from his perspective was like a prayer answered. I loved being inside his head and seeing the struggles within himself and his love for Audrey Rose. So sweet!Maniscalco’s writing is glorious, addicting, and captivating. I can’t wait to read the last book in the series!
- "The price of love doesn't come cheaply. But the cost is worth it." Rating: 2.5/5 starsWelp, add this to the list of all the novellas that have let me down. I pretty much knew going into this that I wasn't going to walk away feeling anything other than....nothing. Because that's just it, novellas literally do nothing for me. I don't really care about reading the same part of a prior book from a different characters point of view, even if it is Th...
- 82 pages is not nearly enough Thomas POV, but I loved the scenes we got. Especially with what happens in Houdini — getting his side of things definitely made me a bit happier. I could read these two forever and I can’t wait to binge reread the entire series.
- BUY THE BOOKGreat short story to get us by until the next book. I normally dont like reading the same story from a different point of view, but this was done really well and didnt feel like a repeat. Plus... its Thomas Cresswell. ❤ Enough said! Oh and one last thing... If you haven't read this series yet, what the heck are you waiting for? SOO GOOD! BUY THE BOOKGreat short story to get us by until the next book. I normally dont like reading t...
- I hope Thomas Cresswell is doing well, it must be very hard to carry the whole series on his shoulders.
- all it took was this one novella and now I can’t wait to get back into reading. honestly this almost made me cry. almost. I love you Thomas Cresswell 🖤
- UGHKJHHDFdjjdljdlkasdDADIPODIA. I was hoping that this novella would help me change my mind about not wanting to read the last book in this series but GAHHH... I think I might be even more upset now. I hate Audrey Gross Wadsworth with every fiber of my being. I. hate. her. Was this novella meant to soothe bitter readers or something? Because it did!!! not!!! succeed!!! Like, they BARELY discussed her infidelity because it wasn't fully acknowledge...
- Thomas Cresswell is by far one of the best characters out there. He deserves the whole series to himself, Audrey Rose who?
- With the release of Capturing the Devil just around the corner, this novella came out just in the right time to serve as sort of a recap of the events of Escaping from Houdini and remind me just how much I loved these wonderful characters and the story Maniscalco wove around them.It was interesting to finally get a glimpse into Thomas’s mind and see the last few scenes from Escaping from Houdini his point of view. I kept going back and fort...
- Who but an abysmal creature would choose such a dark fate? This story takes place during their unfortunate trip at the RMS Etruria, specifically during the time Audrey was injured, in Thomas Cresswell's perspective. It also shows what happened after they are reunited in New York.I think this is an essential read if you are a fan of the SJTR series. It's not just Thomas' POV of the events. It shows the aftermath of their relationship and them try...
- kjdashkjdhaskjda I just love Thomas Creswell so much and his love for Audrey Rose is adorable. This novella is exactly what I needed in the anticipation of the upcoming fourth book :)
- Book 5 of The Reading RushChallenge: Read a book in one placeThomas is such an amazing character!!
- A completely and utterly biased rating but anything SJTR related gets 5 stars from me.
- This was perfection and I loved every minute of it. I would seriously 100% read an entire book in Thomas's POV and this also just made me even more excited for Capturing the Devil!
- Thomas Cresswell is a gem and I didn’t even realize how much I needed his POV until now.
- It took all of my willpower to keep myself a decent distance away. One word or plea from her was all it’d take. It was more than lust. More than a physical need. I adored every part of her. If she asked me to, I’d unleash every one of my desires, pleasuring her in a way that would let her know precisely how much I cherished her. ─── ･ ｡ﾟ:☆. *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ───This was way too short in my opinion. In fact there is never ...
- 4/5⭐I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CRESSWELL! you've carried so much on your back, you deserve all the happiness in the world🤧 4/5⭐️I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CRESSWELL! you've carried so much on your back, you deserve all the happiness in the world🤧
- This is a novella i didnt know I needed. It from Thomas's point of view and we get to see his inner turmoil about his family (heir to dracula) and his feelings for Audrey and the burning jealousy he tried to control.This book takes places book on their voyage to America and in America. If you haven't read the first 3 books. Saying anything would be a spoiler. Just know that he asks for her hand he marriage.I just love Thomas.
- Needed a quick read to get back into reading after the Reading Rush, so HI THOMAS CRESSWELL!!full review coming soon
- listen,, i hate novellas usually but this story is what i deserved. i loved it
- Star Rating: 5 Stars !I really, REALLY loved this. It was just a super fun read. I had been missing Mr. Cresswell & Audrey Rose. This glimpse into his point view is wonderful. You see all of the passion he hides, and it is... nothing short of amazing to get to experience that. Any Stalking Jack the Ripper series fans- READ! ❤ Star Rating: 5 Stars !I really, REALLY loved this. It was just a super fun read. I had been missing Mr. Cresswell ...
- This was a fantastic novella! It was everything I hoped for and more! It was incredible to see some of EFH from Thomas' perspective and had me feeling better about the book as a whole! It answered so many questions I had and has me so excited for CTD! Also, it was just wonderful to be in Thomas' head and see their relationship through his eyes!
- We’re all fascinated by the macabre. Must be our dark, twisted human souls.
- this short piece was something i will treasure forever because we get to see his point of view. we knew he loved her but we get to see how much. and it's a LOT.cressworth are one of the best couples i've ever read and even though i'm looking forward for the last book i do not want it to end.