In this volume of poetry, critically acclaimed poet William Graham displays his characteristically elegant, lyrical, insightful and poignant verse. Evoking the beauty of nature and life's tender moments, the poems are a beautiful oasis of craftsmanship in a world in which words are often used to denigrate or divide. Sit back and imbibe in the pleasure of seeing just the right words used to conjure up sublime images that console and inspire.
Details Wolf Moon
|Release Date||Jul 21st, 2019|
Reviews Wolf Moon
- Poetry you feelLiving by the ocean surrounded by rocky cliffs and ancient forest, it felt as if the author wrote the poems just for me. I read it complete in one sitting, savoring each line. Beautifully written and relevant content including a poem that touched me about immigration on which I thought I was firm, changed me. My favorite was WANDERERS which is how my husband and I live and made me smile that this poem is our life goal. Thank you fo...
- ~Disclaimer: I received a free kindle copy of this book~The poems here were right up my alley. So, much so I picked out another book of poetry by William Graham off of Kindle Unlimited after finishing this one. The poems cover everything from old tales, to grief, to walks among nature, and even ongoing politics. I like the variety of topics, but they still all feel like they could belong to the same collection.
- Best poetry!First, thank you to author and Goodreads for the opportunity to read this book through the Goodreads giveaway program.You either love poetry or you don’t. This is by far the best poetry book that I have read in a long time. The writing is exquisite! You can feel yourself there in the nature poems. I loved the planet series! My favorite poems were as follows: Quiet Path, The Day After My Death, Migration ( a poem for today), Lingerin...
- The was an ARC from Good Reads. This collection includes haiku, zip odes and other forms of poetry. Graham is fascinated with darker subjects like murder, death and night time. Some poems have an autobiographical feel but most don't. You can tell who his literary influences are by references made in the poems. The migration poem is very timely but the poems on the planets are my favorites.
- I won this book on goodreads for an honest review.I liked this, but I do think the first third of the book was the best. You might feel differently, however. Nature and death are strong themes here, as is love.
- Simple and easy readThis would be great for young or beginning poetry readers. The poems are for people of all ages, backgrounds and genders. Many different types of poems covering a wide range of topics.
- Cute book of poemsThis was a cute and quick read for me. I enjoyed most of the poems in the book. I liked the different tones each new poem took on.
- I won this poetry book on a Goodreads giveaway.I really enjoyed the descriptions of nature in this poetry collection. Nicely done, William Graham.