As the situation on the Romulan colony continues to unravel, Picard finds himself faced with a difficult choice that will affect millions. The official countdown to the Star Trek: Picard series on CBS All Access continues here!
Details Star Trek
Reviews Star Trek
- Well the story is moving along nicely i guess but not terribly satisfying as a book 2 of 3. I dont think thats the fault of the writers, just the nature of the 3-issue/act format. Its clear though that book 3 will just resolve this current situation, and not give me near enough information as I was hoping for about the upcoming series. Im trying to judge it on its own merits and not as a direct intro to the TV show, but thats a tall order and I a...
- Still carrying along at a nice pace though could have packed some more story in! Having been used to reading TPBs reading single issues is very different. Looking forward to the last issue! I am not sure how much of a prelude this is to the show!
- Intriguing plot! Setting up for the release of Picard in January.
- Can’t wait to see how all this wraps up next issue, it’s so surreal we’re getting new “prime timeline” Picard stories after all these years!
- Nice plot progression. Good art and the story is starting to heat up. Curious for how it continues.