No woman willingly travels to the Boundarylands. It’s where they are—the Alphas. They keep to themselves in the wilderness, and beta civilization knows to keep its distance. Especially beta women…for fear they may not be a beta after all. The only way to know your true nature is to feel the touch of an Alpha. Omegas may be rare, but every woman knows their fates are hellish—held captive, broken, mated, knotted, and bred. But Paige doe...
Details Kian (The Boundarylands, #1)
Reviews Kian (The Boundarylands, #1)
- Not the usual dark Omegaverse, it's lighter and fast. The story was easy, not complicated and action-packed. The characters were strong at the beginning but gradually I lost interest in them.
- A Softer OmegaverseI really enjoyed this book. The characters were easy to get to know and I'm a sucker for (what appears to be) a HEA. I also liked that this story didn't go the 'I'm an alpha and I always get what and who I want route' that seems to be so typical of the genre. There was genuine care and empathy on both sides and it was refreshing. If you're into to the... harder? ... Alpha and Omega stories then this might not quite fit the bill...
- So mayne we could learn a little about the main characters?This is the first non dark omegaverse I've seen and I was so excited but it just lacked content. We didn't learn anything about these characters. The world was unique, and not overwhelmingly dark, and it had so much potential but there needs to be more meat on these bones.
- A quick read that would be good for someone interested in Omegaverse stories, but doesn't want to trend too dark. I enjoyed this, but I think it has more potential. Like other reviewers, I also noticed the typos - every 5 pages or so. The characters, though likable, are simple and fairly one-dimensional.
- I wanted to give this book 5stars but the editing is horrible. I read it in less than 2 hours and there were so many errors it was hard for me to enjoy it. I love omegaverse and this fell right in line with it. I liked the characters. They're not well developed but I expected that because it is a short book.
- I really liked the idea of a lighter omegaverse, but honestly the h got on my nerves. The scared rabbit act was obnoxious . Page after page of being too frightened to move grew tiresome. I like my h's with a bit more backbone.
- Pretty decent read Could have been better but I will give credit where credit is due it was written well the story line was interesting. Overall I enjoyed it but I think she could spice it up a bit more but that's just my opinion
- New omegaverseSweet, first time love, heat filled, protective, caring everything you want in a love story. Willing to do anything to protect her.
- A good plot but a lot of typos.
- Light readingVery light for an omegaverse book... not overly heavy on the sex either. But, it was still a good read.
- 2.5 actually.
- Nothing very original The book was ok. A quick read. The writer needed to develop the characters and the plot. The story line was very predictable
- Loved this! Such a hot way to start a new series! Love a hot alpha who can save his woman? Breed her with a knot! Then look no further!!
- Wasn't really expecting much so it was alright. It did what I wanted so 👌