Noted astrologer and spiritual teacher Barbara Hand Clow channels the voice of Satya, a Pleiadian goddess. Satya describes the huge cosmic drama taking place simultaneously in nine dimensions, with Earth as the chosen theater. The Pleiadians are a group of enlightened beings who believe that the end of the Mayan Calendar will signal a critical leap in human evolution; the Pleiadians will be there to guide us for that leap. This shift is the comin...
Details The Pleiadian Agenda
Reviews The Pleiadian Agenda
- Like Clow’s other books, this one is highly challenging. I found it impossible to understand, absorb or digest much of the vast amount of information presented. However, I found the book more positively enjoyable than the others. Most of the book is channelled from Satya, Keeper of the records of Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiades. She is an engaging narrator, and the nature of her personality is probably the cause of my afore-said enjoy...
- This book exhausted me. Throughout the read I felt as one does who listens to a delusional psych patient or an elderly grandparent suffering from dementia, however I kept reading and did the best I could to give this enthusiastic author my undivided attention and give her the benefit of the doubt when she made odd claims. I would summarize this work as manic paraphrase of a half dozen or so books from the new age or fringe science genre, but unli...
- Some of in the info in this book is just so astonishing. I have not yet on my travels heard someone reveal some of this stuff in such a way before. Very interesting. This book is for someone who's into channeled info, who's into star peops and would like to make a deeper adventure to what's really going on around here. BHC is a very strong writer....I do highly recommend this book.
- I found some interesting points of view in this book, but on the whole was written pretty poorly. Some parts seemed rush & others didnt make sense very well. Which I felt was a shame coz I wanted it to ne a good book!
- Expansive thinking, great presentation, easy to read and follow.
- Though was sometimes exhausting to get through parts, was well made up by incredible channeled messages from various sources and priceless information which is rarely found in the modern age. Has pieces channeled by (surprisingly) Anubis, Lucifer and Reptilian beings explaining the importance of many things from non-bias perspective. Egyptian technology is touched upon as well as our purpose and connection to our ET family as a whole. Pleadians a...
- It is timeThis book so lovingly shared with the world really helps in gaining a greater understanding of the truth...That we are love, light, and so much more than just physical beings. That we are indeed limitless. We must open our hearts and work together to realize that we have the power the potential to make Earth, Mother Gaia better, restoring her to her full beauty once more.
- Awesome book. Hidden history. The last 20% is appendages and such.
- I think there are gems of knowledge I this book. However, I can't help but feel that the message is mixed in with certain opinions that are of a personal nature and not for the source that is giving the information. Like for example, when she talks about not using microwaves, and the internet, etc.
- this is a channeled book. It talks a lot about the Pleiadians and the message they want to share about the photon band and earth entering a new evolutionary cycle. this book is chock full of so much. I reference it a lot.
- This gal has got some great insight. She is a very clear, concise writer
- This was the 2nd book on the Pleiadians and this one was fascinating to read. Many of the concepts that I couldn't get my head around before, were explained simply and thoughtfully.
- Good book. I didn't agree with all of it, and some of it just didn't feel right to me. However, what did feel right to me was spot on and very enlightening.
- very interesting
- good stuff