Indian legend said that the spirit could overcome all obstacles, even time itself. But Dr. Paige Randolph doubted that anything could help her recover from the loss of her child and her marriage--until a mysterious crop circle cast her back in time 100 years. A stunning time-travel romance about a modern-day woman's quest to find love and happiness in a past she's never known.
Details Now and Then, Complete Series (Now and Then, #1-5; Now and Forever Western Time Travel, #1)
|Title||Now and Then, Complete Series (Now and Then, #1-5; Now and Forever Western Time Travel, #1)|
|Release Date||Dec 1st, 1994|
|Genre||Science Fiction, Time Travel, Romance, Historical, Time Travel Romance, Historical Romance, Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal|
Reviews Now and Then, Complete Series (Now and Then, #1-5; Now and Forever Western Time Travel, #1)
- This was an unexpectedly good read that was a kindle unlimited book. What I liked about it:The location and time period was something I’d never read about before and I found it interesting. The love and relationship between the main characters. The female main character Paige and her need to help and practice her medicine. The real affect of the Canadian government (which also happened here in the US) had on the Indian nations. The way their wh...
- An engaging time travel story set in an unusual location. I know very little of Canadian history but the writer has obviously researched extensively to give the reader a real sense of the time and place and attitudes prevalent at that time. I found myself looking up the "real life" characters mentioned and was pleased to note the accuracy from the author.Aside from the enjoyable historical element I found the developing romance between Miles and ...
- Great read, disappointing & abrupt endingI loved so much of this, the slower build to the love story, the real, and heart breaking details of how the Indians were treated in this time, the real challenges of this time and history’s ... so when the climax came at the end and in 2 pages it’s over, it was almost heart breaking to be pulled from our characters like that without at least a little more of the 2 main characters together. Again, afte...
- A time travel romance. I was intrigued with how Hutchinson chose to time travel Paige her main character. Suspension of disbelief key to appreciating this book.I was intrigued with how Hutchinson chose to time travel her main character Paige. Suspension of disbelief key to appreciating this story.
- This book wasn't as lighthearted as the ones I usually go for, but I'm glad I pushed through because this was one of the better time travel books I've read. My only quibble is that the ending felt abrupt, but I would still recommend this book if you like time travel romances and a good bit of history thrown in.
- Now and ThenA wonderful time travel romance. Paige is a Doctor in this time, when by accident she ends up back in the past. In a time when women weren't Doctors. Myles a Doctor with the RMCP things Paige is just crazy until he gets to know her. Loved the characters and the romance. You get caught up in the book and it is hard to put down.
- I loved this story. I felt like I knew the characters personally and I was sad when it ended. As some other reviewers have said, the ending felt abrupt and I think it was. However, I was happy that they got back together and I'm going to assume they lived HEA!
- Well told story with immense sadnessA great time travel romance that doesn't try to explain the science of the possibility. The author does a good job of capturing the deep sorrows of h I story
- This has a bit of a whiff of Outlander about it, though not as engaging.
- Wonderful bookThis book is full of many twists and turns that I did not anticipate or see coming. Wonderful hero and heroine and supporting people.
- I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Time travel romances are a guilty pleasure of mine, and this one did not disappoint. I did discover a couple of inconsistencies. I believe this book was published several years ago, I believe this site (Goodreads) has it published in the year 1994. Apparently it was updated and polished up a bit and re-released recently. This wouldn't be a problem except in the beginning of the...
- I received this book for an honest review.Ms Bobby Hutchinson has written a very good book. This is the first of her books that I have read and once I started I couldn't put it down. Now and Then, contains several genres all contained in one book: western, time travel, and romance.When Paige, the heroine found herself back in history over 100 years it was definitely a culture shock.paige, a modern woman in every sense was a single, professional w...
- Great storyI loved this book. Didn't want it to end. Bobby is a gifted writer. The book was gripping from start to finish.
- I was given this ebook for a honest review. This is a sweet story about a female doctor that steps into a crop circle and travels back in time. She has to prove herself - since females don't become doctors! She learned about the plight of natives and homesteaders. She not only makes friends, she falls in love. I had to laugh and wonder if there is an inside joke concerning two words ( coming and die ). Throughout the whole story coming was spelle...
- So, trashy romance novels really aren't books that I read everyday but this book is by far one of my all time favorites! This overworked OB/GYN goes out for a run and runs to a crop circle on her brother's farm....and gets taken back in time to the 1860's Canadian outback.....falls in love with an amazing man, transforms how society views women in the town she settles in....then has to make the decision to return to present day to have her child ...
- Excellent story with interesting and well developed characters. I loved it!
- Loved this book. My book did not have the Harlequin type cover, thankfully (otherwise I might not have given it a chance).
- Excellent book.this book was very good. I received the book in exchange for a honest opinion. I highly recommend it.Ethel
- I really liked it... However, I'm not a fan of the numerous sex scenes.
- Was an incredible read. loved it!The story line was beautifully written. I was intrigued with the characters, their spirits, and their lives. You felt like you were there with them.