No Overview Yet. Please Check Back Later
Details 放浪息子 7
Reviews 放浪息子 7
- Volume 7, middle school continues in the story of friends Nitorikun, the boy who wants to be a girl, and Takatsuki-san, the girl who wants to be a boy. Skirts the line between teen drama and slice of life, as we see teens face the horrors of. . . acne. And middle school level desire, which barely gets expressed. Not a whole lot happens in this one, except, notably, Nitori-kun contacts a famous model for advice. And there's lots of crushes and blu...
- 3.5 starsCharming volume with lovely fitting illustrations.The reason it’s not four stars or higher is because I’m not a huge fan of slice of life in manga form. In anime - I love it, but I prefer more plot-driven manga. The testament of it is that I’ve been reading Wandering Son since October 2017 and I’m still not done with it.I do recommend this manga, it has wonderful story about middle graders, authentic and endearing. The manga feat...
- There are some new connections between characters and I love seeing all these relationships. Not much, like, "happens," in this series. There's not a traditional plot. You're just seeing these characters live their lives. At this point, they are becoming teenagers, and that comes with some drastic repercussions for many of our characters.
- I like and dislike the direction this went or might be going.
- Man, these kids just can't catch a break. So much love to our two main characters, to Anna and Chii, to all of them really (except Maho and that one girl who hates everyone but Chii....like what is wrong with them!? Some people just like to be jerks I guess >:( ) Anyway. My heart goes out to these characters who try and fail and keep trying. It's sad, it's funny, it's realistic and it's gorgeous. Wandering Son is a series I want to keep reading a...
- SOB! There are no more volumes currently published in English! What will I do!I love Takatsuki so much for reaching out to Chiba. Not sure why I'm so drawn to her. The tragedy, maybe? And isher mother a single mother?It occurred to me that aside from Nitori and Mako there are no other boys that are main characters. There are a few recurring peripherals, but they don't show up regularly.
- This one dragged significantly more than the earlier volumes, and feels like it's getting away from the issues the other volumes tackled. I hope it picks up again, I really love this series.
- chiba and takatsuki are ALMOST FRIENDS. chiba why are you tsundere~~~save me from myself please
- I shouldn't have waited so long before getting back into this series- I forgot too much!
- Last volume that is currently published in English :( I'll miss reading this series - so lovely.
- Continuing good development, but no "oh my god that moment". Which, I mean, you can't have every volume.
- My review of volumes 1-7 is on No Flying No Tights.