Sensual Captivity, Book One.Determined to save his people from a debilitating mutation, Mal Ton abducts a gifted geneticist and brings her to his war-torn world. Andrea wakes up naked and in the arms of a handsome doctor who claims to be Mal Ton's captive as well. Roark charms and seduces her while Mal Ton overwhelms her senses, awakening needs she didn't realize she possessed.Roark's smoldering intensity is even more intoxicating than Mal Ton's ...
Details Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
Reviews Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
- 2.5 stars for "Running naked with a Ray-Gun"Seriously, I never would have read this without seeing positive reviews. That cover always made me snicker.Genius smart heroine keeps getting drugged, kidnapped, lied to & manipulated...by EVERYONE.(Sigh)...and she forgives everyone without making them suffer.HFN ending.Erotica.Recommended as filler.
- I am a lover of SciFi and I've just written an erotic romance myself, so finding this was like waking up on Christmas morning. When the story opened with Mal Ton or the sexy Commander Adoha, I got myself all geared up to see him in an HEA, of sorts. However, the writer had other ideas. The SciFi plot was intricate and well-written and the science supporting it sounded plausible to someone like myself who isn't a scientific type at all. Even the w...
- As you can tell from the cover, this is definitely scifi erotica. While there are futuristic intrigue and aliens, there is much more sex than anything else. This book does have a plot underpinning all the sex, which includes a lot of manipulations and secrets. Overall it was an easy read, the names were different enough that I didn't get lost, and there were enough characters for the intrigue, but not so many as to get confusing. There wasn't muc...
- Ok, another freebie book, so why not. I'm not even sure where to start with describing this book. I thought it has a very well thought out sci-fi bent with alien planets, biological warfare, genocide, mutation leading to regular people with super powers, secret Weapon X like testing, complex tripod DNA sequencing, etc., which I thought was very interesting considering what I'm going to say next. By next I mean, this is also a very Rated X, free f...
- Synopsis:Sensual Captivity, Book One.Determined to save his people from a debilitating mutation, Mal Ton abducts a gifted geneticist and brings her to his war-torn world. Andrea wakes up naked and in the arms of a handsome doctor who claims to be Mal Ton's captive as well. Roark charms and seduces her while Mal Ton overwhelms her senses, awakening needs she didn't realize she possessed.Roark's smoldering intensity is even more intoxicating than M...
- My weakness for sexy sci-fi strikes again! I was totally down with this book. Totally. There was hot sexin', a little D/s fun and MUTANT ALIENS! Dude. I am so on board.This book was a free Kindle download I picked up 08/31/12 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
- All over the place!
- Gave up at 20%. Simply too much.
- This was another freebie. And it was a quick read because it was only 9 chapter. I have just about had it with short books. For me it always seems that the story is rushed when it would have been a 4 to 5 stars if the story had been a novel where the story could have been explored more and the characters would have evolved if given the chance. Don't get me wrong the concept behind the book was GREAT. I just would have loved to have more. In the b...
- This was a great story. Andrea, an earth scientist, is abducted in order to get her cooperation to engineer a cure. The cure is needed to reverse the effects of a genetic virus unleashed during a war between to worlds. Abduction can make a person unwilling to cooperate. So Andrea's captor, Mal Ton, uses his compatriot Roark, deception, and his powers of seduction to force Andrea to complete the cure. Really, the sex was too hot to be much of a mo...
- This was a kindle freebie. There were some interesting sci-fi ideas in this book. The idea of the different plants and species evolving and using viruses against each other was interesting. Where the author lost me was with the heroine, a genius with an array of degrees and results in DNA repair that was just too...convenient. And then she is kidnapped by the good guys (who look like bad guys). And suddenly they start having a whole bunch of sex....
- This book is probably the definition of deus ex machina. lol! Also, the science bits are left incredibly vague, and honestly I barely had any idea what was going on. Except with RENA, that was quite brilliant. The rest of it just seemed to have gotten tacked on by the author at random because she liked it or something... Also it had slight S&M, which is not my thing.
- This was a great Sci Fi book to read and escape the hectic world for a while . Even though I didn't agree with the way he went about procuring the female to save the people of his world from a devastating mutation .
- This book didn't end how I thought it should, and that dissapointed me. It also was far too short. The action at the end seemed rushed and didn't flow correctly. The story line was intriguing and I thought the characters had potential.
- Contains menage but has an HEA for the two main characters. The romance suffered a bit because of the world-building but it was well written. I'm not sure if I want to continue on with the series for that reason.
- I was not happy with the ending of the book. I was looking for a different ending then what I got. I loved the characters and the storyline but it was a little confusing at times. I love Aubrey Ross's books but this wasn't my favorite.
- Hooo boy! What a sensual, erotic book~ reminds me a bit of Calypso Masters writing. This plot was confusing to follow (interplanetary politics...meh) but the overall arc kept me reading and .... I really liked her choice at the end. **wink, wink**
- I loved this story. I loved the blend of science fiction and futuristic erotic romance. I loved all of the characters. I look forward to more of the series.
- Second book I've read by this author.Was good.
- This actually has a plot, as well as m/f/m sex. Not bad.
- i loved it from start to finish and i am rereading it
- There's a good attempt at world building and a plot other than the sexytimes. But... it just didn't ring my bell.
- It was not quite my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean it was terrible. Give it a chance, you might like it! :)
- So far, a good series. Not so crazy sci-fi that it's hard to imagine.
- Just awful, from the absurd premise to the ridiculous conclusion. There is a way to write good sci-fi,and a way to write good erotic romance. This is NOT it.